Saturday, June 09, 2007

My Birthday In Our Town


(click to see)


I got in line to one of my parties but then gave it up, realizing, "I don't know these people. Not really."

This is where I used to test-drive martinis with ...no, she'd kill me if I let on.

I have pics of Renee taking pictures. She must have some of me taking pictures too.

The 'gates. That's Stinky on bass. I liked greeting him "Hiya Stinky!" because he is always calling me "jackasson" on the local political message board.
"Pa Kettle" leads, on guitar. He's "stoney broke" on the message board. Stoney Broke.It sounds like a subdivision in one of the hobo tent cities we have here.


Actually this was several days before my birthday. To be perfectly honest. But it's the thought that counts, you know. The dream, that's what matters!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I do have a picture of you taking pictures. I didn't even see you then, but I found when I got my film developed.

Happy Birthday!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home