Thursday, September 14, 2006

Same time next week

In the lobby of the paper, with my special telephone camera.

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

Closer inspection. All this month, every Thursday:

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

Twilight Festival, eeeeee, Florie it's that time again. We'll eat at Booches, cheese burgers served in wax paper, best in town, and we'll watch the local famous people.

Mingle together. Yes, only with one other.

You animate me. I like that. Today I got on bad terms with a co-worker and then I was publicly vindicated. Don't let anyone tell you that isn't a good feeling. Even if we are on even worse terms now. Today was funny, how was yours.

We'll walk from the armory through the crowds of the courthouse forum, down Cherry street past tattoo parlors (wondering how did tattoo parlors become hang-outs.)

So crowded past the film house and coffee shop, got to take your hand so we're single file. When the crowd thins it's so people can dance to a street corner band.

This is a long walk. I didn't think of that, do your feet hurt? Oh, that's right, you're on them all day and you walk to and from work, what am I thinking. You should be asking me how my shoes fit then.

Pretty good! I just slip 'em on now, don't have to tie 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home