Thursday, April 26, 2007

In The Wash

The house has a new actor playing Marginal Liklihood, and I like him. He's laid-back, composed, tranquil, serene...well, when you boil it down I guess "medicated" is the word you want. Sort of like So Long Stan, whom I also like, you know. I guess if M.L. is drugged and like this, then I don't have to be drugged. I can stop the Seroquel, I started just two days ago.

Stan is from prison too but who is afraid of Stan? Not me! Same goes for this guy.

M.L. has both ears pierced. I thought only women did that. Have times changed? It's like, you get used to seeing guys in ponytails but you don't expect to see one with pigtails.

There's something I'll just tease him about, and then we'll become great joshing friends.

Spring days, at work it feels sinful wishing the hours away. Ten months a year waiting for this time of year. Yesterday I noticed the clock at a quarter after 8. Sheesh, what a long way to go. No such thing as an all of a sudden lunch.

Afterwards, one of the men of the olde press, Earl, confided all about his ongoing marital breakup. I swear , for an hour, it was about as interesting to me as the sound of the stitchers. He said he was using me as a sounding board and near the end I was actually ...well, what could I do?! I was telling him what to do.

He was all agreeable, then it turned out , he thought I meant he should get his five year old daughter into Sleepy Hollow for 72 hours observation.

I said NO NO NO, not HER. Your WIFE! Who plays video games 18 hours a day!

Pause for twenty seconds. "No, no, no, Earl... not your daughter... geez! "

What other harm may I have caused, I don't know. Go see your minister again. Be patient. The truth wills out...

1 Comments:

Blogger Liquid said...

I am about to publish a book, titled, "My Life As Dante's Dog", based upon my journey as an addict who imperfectly found freedom from addiction............WRITE ON JOHN............WRITE ON!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home