Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm in charge now

The brothers decided in our weekly meeting last night to set up a myspace account.

Now I've finished the "about me" section, chosen the url, deleted photos I don't like, etc. Changed the password. They're all there, with mugshots included. Sheesh.

(I'm all pissed because they voted against me when someone proposed we switch phone companies to Vonage. I say, what about 911? They're notorious for not being able to connect with local emergency numbers. F_sticks all mockin' me. But it's almost satisfying being the only guy in the room who is correct. Hell, even our two heart patients voted for Vonage.)

Anyway, like the true alcoholic I am, (not finished with the 12 steps yet, either!) I've taken it over. Visit and leave me congratulations if you like. I wouldn't blame you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

I took a peak, it looks good.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Mary Christine said...

It does look good. I like your new profile photo too. You look way better without the seroquel give-aways.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

Thanks !

back to three meals a day.

still love my cherry pies, but that's good.

my stalker hasn't stalked me in two weeks.

Seroquel is definitly wearing off.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home