Thursday, October 05, 2006

Autumn swoosh

Something was wrong but now it's right again: for one thing I'm not thinking about work except when I'm at work.

One trick is to go to work and remember it's not so bad. Before that, announcing to Florie that I didn't want to. That was prerequisite. She didn't say much except 'sure you are!' in a tone like she believed I was mistaken, that I'd mis-read myself.

They were happy words, and lightly perplexed as "Don't you remember? The car's fixed."

Anyway. I maybe coming out of a dry drunk finally. I have been going to more meetings, sticking to the same group this time, and I have a new sponsor.

After an easy day I picked her up and we drove a few blocks off our usual path just to see, and then take pictures. It's fun with the digital camera.


GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting


GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

brought to you by:

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all grateful! Said with no irony, believe me.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home