Sunday, October 01, 2006

Walk Around

Dropped Moe and his S.O., female, off somewhere with doctors and pills and bandages. They are poor and prone to self-injury. (Moe rides his bike through back yards at night, for a short cut, not thinking there might be a clothes line drawn over the vacancy).

I didn't want to stay at the E.R., so I gave them money for a cab back home. Made clear "it's a gift!" and they said in unison "Thank You Honest John". He's a good guy, she's a sweet girl. I don't like them, though. Hell, I don't like anybody, I swear sometimes what's left of my heart is in a cardboard box.

Then I pulled over to see what I could do with my camera.

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

It's still in business. Sometimes you get this abandonded appearence because you're so busy keeping up the front.

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

My mom says of the rural south, "yes but there is so much color!".

I wouldn't permit her to see this.

Note which way the arrow points.

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

That's not Bossie. And those eyes aren't merely mischievious. They go with the horns.
That's a demon bull. And what a greivous misuse of the cartoon medium.

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

Back around. You could tear this kip down by handfulls of stucco.

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

Small building. Is that the entrance?

I stayed too long.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ate there once with Pa Kettle once and the waitress scared the devil out of me.

Frae'

9:36 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

if the devil comes back he'll have seven pals! Watch out!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home