Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Perfectly at home with the opposing sox

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

Ever since I got sober and out of my bachelor's media crib, I'm around women in their socks.
_______
Female heirarchy: putting men aside...

"In fact, I think buying expensive clothing, bags, etc, is to put other women at disadvantage. Maybe it is competitive about men but it never seemed that way to me. Men don't notice all that or at least the men I hang with don't," a noted psychiatrist wrote to the Forum one day.

She shares sites like The Joy Of Sox with friends. She likes to see others rise above the rabble, I guess. Shows how nice she is I think.
________
Bright cartoony socks get my attention. Not much else. Oh, and when women have their glasses crooked, repaired with paper clips and band-aids. That will touch my heart somehow.

Mystery of me *shrug*. Say, meh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was nice of you. And cool socks too! I like little dots.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Sock rock!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Jackson said...

(Mrs. Trudge, who was my 4th grade teacher, never fails to surprise.)

It must be Friday!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home