Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Must Preserve The Dignity

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

I've been afeared of approaching this panel at work. I don't know what they do here, adjust the color somehow.



GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting



I tend to forget that my brain is probably functioning well enough now that I can learn something new. But all the technicians have to wear these jumper suits and if you saw 'em and then pictured me in one (those of you who know me) you'd agree that I'm not being shallow in ruling this out. I mean, we have my dignity and my finely tuned individuality to preserve don't you know.

Today was a good day, huddled with my friends outside sneaking smokes in the cold driving wind and the rain, turning to snow. Surprising gusts, from a whole other direction: So let's look over that way during this group meditation.

All the hillbilly cars lining up for the paper. Gaaa, ah! Of all days today that young, brash one is showing her stuff, her decolletagees, have you ever talked to her, no man I've heard her talking to others though and that's enough.

Someone else said something really stupid, I forget, and then we were talking about there being no coffee machines at the plant. You have to walk down to break time, man.

No, no you don't, they got coffee upstairs in that office.

Now where the f is that office, it's mythical man, I've never seen it. I've seen the beauties coming out here and I , I , I guess it's for real there's an office up there but.

Yeah, just go on up there if you want some coffee, they'll give you some. Man it is going to storm tonight and I'm going to the grocery store and stock up for the long winter and I'm calling in tomorrow, no way I'm gonna drive in that.

Think they'll give me coffee, really?

Oh hell yeah. They's nice girls up there.

What I go up there and tell 'em I'm cold cause I've been outside smoking?

No! No, no man. You tell 'em you were outside doing what those people down there are doing, loading papers!

Is that red-head still there, the one from last week we got a glimpse?

Naw, she's already moved across the street with the suits man. You could probably go over there at lunch and watch her work out though.

This is a strange place.

Man I'm going in I can't stand this. Some relaxing smoke that was. Jays !

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it really snowing?

That desk/machine sort of looks to me like you would enjoy it.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

yeah but the jump suit makes you look like you're working for international SPECTRE.

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, maybe you could accessorize your jump suit with some kicky pins or something.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Well at least its not an orange jumpsuit

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'mon admit it JOhn, you are dying to get behind that machine, just aching to do so. It is a pretty cool set up. And I know you could run it. Whatever it is.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

my eyes...are psychedlicized...



pixelated too!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home