Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mimi wasn't dreaming

Via Tomheros.com>...


GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

I said. But that was after my time.
She said. Look at the date.
I said. um, i don't have to look at the date, hm. 1950's.
She said. harumph [insert most obnoxious, victorious smiley possible]must go buy the papers now see ya later.

Bunny Rabbit with cat eye glasses, that's annoyingly queer if you ask me. But she didn't dream it up. She wasn't telling a big FIB, apparently...you know, to throw me off...

I said. WHATEVER!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I knew I wasn't dreaming...I have lots of cute thoughts, but even I wouldn't have put cat eye glasses on a rabbit. A beret, maybe, but not cat eye specs.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Hey I remember Bunny Rabbit, Mr. Greenjeans and dancing bear.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home