Friday, September 22, 2006

First they cover your eyes

It's like having a toothache outside your face. I require a shot of love or demoral, preferably demoral.

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

Anonydoc is dismissive, says do I really expect prescription pain killers for an intradermal inclusion excision. Says to the effect, who are you kidding get an ice pack.

I said it's like someone stabbed me with a fork during lunch. Hell, that's exactly what happened.

Do you know when you get stabbed, it feels more like pressure than a cut. I was awake when they put a tube in my chest (20 years ago) for a collapsed lung. Knife felt more like a heavy stone.

Ah, the mysteries of my suffering. My mind is little disordered, you'll excuse me, but sympathetic women make up for it all. If only I could find one.

The Pooka, she likes to make me laugh, which causes me to go 'ow, god dammit'.
______
Anyway the bandage after this will be a Spiderman or Capt. America one. I've got all sorts for when I go back to work someday.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I don't doubt the pain...ice packs help.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi is an angel. I doubt the pain. But then I am peculiar in that I don't think men ought to complain about pain. Only ladies get that luxury.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am so mean,,I take it back, I didn't mean it.

Well,,,,may a bit

8:34 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

you are my Jackson...don't ever leave me. Sorry about last weekend. I love you, sugar.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

what is this good cop / bad cop routine. I don't trust either one of you.

Anony, I can well imagine you don't like men complaining about anything, lol.

throwing out a 1970's zenith computer...good gawd...

9:06 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

oh all right. I wanted a tylenol 3 vacation. I admit it.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A tylenol 3 vacation would be a terribly slippery slope. Ice and plain ole tylenol will fix you up just right.....

Frae

8:20 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

Correct. I should note that about dual addiction. You fool with one thing, it clouds your judgment and you can easily return to your drug of choice.

Addicts must avoid all intoxicants.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Addicts must avoid all intoxicants

'word'

miss you

Frae'

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home