Sunday, October 08, 2006

Second Floor North Doodle

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting
by Florie

We interview again today for my new room-mate. Last Sunday was a disaster, and what a relief, the faux-mo's just didn't click with that crop of rummies and junkies, and so my suite didn't become a bunk room again.

I ought to ask for a break on rent when it does, but that could backfire. Oh, I've looked in the brethrens' eyes. It's occured to them to raise my rent when weeks go by and I have the double (w/private entrance) to myself.

Anyway, I just checked the board and I notice we have one man coming directly from the mental hospital (usually they are moving in from a treatment center).

All six of us in this house have been on Second Floor North. It's like "GO" on the gameboard of life, for us. ("Go back to Go, man, you're delusional"). But it's unusual to go directly to "win".

My guess is that anyone coming directly from SFN is going to be loamy. Slightly and pleasantly intoxicated on prescribed nerve-balms, in other words. Subdued and obediant, I'll trust.

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pray he is on Klonopin, Seroquel or something like that. It should make the transition easier.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

I have been in my share of Second Floors North. Thank God for the program and for Meds

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the library didn't allow blogcomments. Apuriently they have all kinda options for the pate and materons.
I likey the blog. My patience is wearing as thin as duck broth today, but your amazing trick of working AND writing has me flubbergasted. Good job on the parade report. -Jerry

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home