Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year ('of miracles and wonders')!

Our new housemate is a Web 2.0 man, and he's already opened a couple of doors for me. (Note, I have cable internet.)

Both turn this computer monitor into a television without any noticeable buffering or stuttering.
Movieflix.com has full length feature films and many are free. Last night I couldn't believe it. Two clicks and we were watching a favorite old classic, Life With Father, full screen, fine audio and picture. Also there are some classic TV shows including Jack Benny and George and Gracie.

Beelinetv.com presents a list of free online TV stations from around the world. I haven't tested it much but it looks promising, especially for one classic movie channel I've never heard of. You'll see the list and the descriptions.


Now, I have no comment about this. It is from the 1960's and supposably these clips are from the making of a local television advertisement

Dime Store Odyssey

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I must be your biggest fan. Can I have your autograph?

4:53 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

sure, sure

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what my favorite post of yours was?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

tell me. Which was your favorite post. No one will know.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the one with Allen Luden.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

oh you liked that did you? well good, I'm glad.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gee i can't believe i have you here alone on this excellent thread which is probably my second favorite!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

who do you want this made out to?

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahum? Honey? Are you feeling ok? Talking to yourself. Honestly, your not fooling anyone. You don't have to make up imaginary friends when you have a Pooka.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

oh you're back! Say, I've missed you, Florie.

Let's have a jalapeno Popper party tonight and watch "Harvey". What do you say?

oh , have we done that before?

Haha, you're right, it's still fun isn't it? :-]

(maybe another 1937 Dick Tracy movie again too, I think those are great.)

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harvey? My long lost cousin. Sure I would love to watch "Harvey" with you.

Dick Tracy will be good too.

(How about a Miss Marple, we haven't seen any of those yet)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home