Monday, June 19, 2006

When they had one computer between 'em

GreatestJournal Free Photo Hosting

This was back in February, after I introduced the previously e-scetic brethren to the wonders of the internet. First it was "free" music to them; then personal ads, MYSPACE, and in one particularly tragic case, blogging.

It's a video clip I had no idea I was recording.

Click here to watch "Oxford Noobs"

These digital cameras are fancy and if you're not careful, you may be taking moving pictures instead of snapshots. I was going to have the men pose. But they never even notice me, the farkers.

It's like this:

"Anyone seen So Long Stan?"

"Nope"

"Nuh uh. Not for a week."

ME: Stan? I know where he is. He was here this morning.

"A weeks a long time. Hope he hasn't been kidnapped."

ME: Oh no, he's not kidnapped, he's...

"Who would want to kidnap So Long Stan? They'd have to pay us to bring him back. The old man is on so many meds I bet he's lost in the woods out back."

ME: I saw him this morning and he was on his way to work. He has a job now.

"We should find his sister's phone number and give her a call if he isn't back in a couple of days."
___
You get the idea. It's when I reach for my revolver and fire it into the ceiling.
_____
Trying to piece seven of these together for a movie but so far this is all I have. That's K.B. (who really is lost now, to blogging), Murf the Surf and President Boo-Zay (trying to get K.B. out of the captains chair.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

(-:, thanks for the smile

11:35 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

,:-], back at you. Thanks for reading!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home